Attention & Care
We manage and categorize large number of trusted manufacturers based on their special qualifications, we also build separate profiles for each supplier we work with, and score them according to standards like: Positive comment earned, average order proceeding time etc. This site runs a periodical evaluation on the existing supplier list to eliminate those poor performed suppliers, keep only those well performed and customer oriented manufacturers.
As in the apparel industry, the size and color of dress are sensitive elements, which could ruin our client’s shopping experience easily. To provide better solve this odds, we established an Order Confirmation Unit under the customer service department; this unit is responsible for confirming every detail on your order.
We double check the product before delivery it out, even we know our manufacturers are all trust worthy. Here is how it goes:
1. Your product will be produced exactly according to the time table arranged by us, and the item produced will be transferred to our center to be inspected by a group of highly trained inspectors upon completion.
2. A basic check will be performed to make sure the product consistent with the order, and we did catch every detailed requirement specified on your order.
3. Our QC team will perform a thorough inspection to make sure that product quality meets the International ISO quality standards, any product failed to meet our QC standards will be returned for replacement.
4. For those products survived in our QC inspection will be passed on to the packing team.
Our Packing team will take good care of each item transferred to them to avoid any possible damage during the packing process. Our packing staffs adopt many new ways to strengthen the external boxes, thus to make your package more air-tight, water-roof and pressure resistant.They also synchronize our delivery schedule with the major couriers like UPS, DHL, EMS, and with these efforts, we can always get the good to go packages shipped to the US by the earliest flight available.
Shortly after your package being shipped out, our logistic centre and our system will send you an email containing your tracking number automatically; you can start tracking where your package arrived right away; however, that doesn't mean our duty ends here, since the responsibilities is now switched back to the customer service department, and our customer service representative is always there waiting on your side until your package safely arrived at your doorway, most importantly, you are satisfied with the item received.
Below, we take apparel for illustration, that doesn't necessarily mean we will only specialize in apparel industry.Ever been shocked by the product arrived at your doorway, which has super high quality or perfectly fit size? At our site, our source team has always been digging and refreshing our supplier list in order to make sure that each of our wholesaler, retailer or end user can have the most up-to-date products at the lowest price.
How to Clean & Preserve?
The best possible way to thoroughly clean a wedding dress or evening gown before storing it is to take the dress to a high-quality, professional cleaner that specializes in wedding attire and evening gowns. However, if the gown is still very clean with only a few small stains, there are ways a person can treat or spot-clean the dress at home.
1. Determine which fabric the dress is made of. If the garment is silk, lace or a vintage gown, it's better to have it cleaned by a professional.
2. Inspect the dress thoroughly to locate any stains, including stains from perspirations, foods, liquids and makeup. If the dress is full-length, the hem will most likely have collected dirt.
3. Use a white, dry, absorbent cloth to gentle bolt the satin after applying an appropriate cleaning fluid, as described in the next step. Before applying any liquid or cleaning agent to a stain, test it on a less visible section of fabric to avoid discoloring the dress.
4. Apply hydrogen for wine, sweat and blood stains. Hydrogen peroxide can bleach fabrics, however, so don't let it sit on the fabric for too long if the dress is any color other than white. For ink stains, apply a light spray of hairspray. For oily stains such as makeup or food, apply a dry cleaning solvent or a mixture of soap and water.
5. After blotting up as much of the stain as possible, apply a few drops of white vinegar and blot again. Next, flush the area of fabric with water, blot again and then allow the area to dry.
6. To clean a dirty hem, soak the hemline for a few hours in warm water mixed with detergent, being careful to keep the rest of the dress out of the water. With a toothbrush, gently rub the hemline with the sudsy water to loosen all dirt. Flush thoroughly with water.
7. Don't hang a dress on a hanger to dry after spot cleaning it. Wet fabric is heavy, and the dress could stretch or rip. Instead, place the dress over a clean drying rack. The rack should be plastic coated or vinyl coated, as splinters from a wooden one could tear the dress or rust from a metal one could stain the dress.
If you take as much care in preserving your dress as you did in choosing it, it can be enjoyed as a family heirloom for generations to come.
1. Save the bag your dress came in, or bring along a plastic bag to protect the dress en route to the cleaner.
2. Ask your cleaner for a special acid-free box to store your dress in, and pack it in acid-free tissue paper. You can also hang the dress by the bodice by sewing straps that are a bit shorter than the bodice onto the waist, placing on a padded hanger and wrapping in a clean white cotton sheet.
3. Store the dress in a temperate, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
4. Inspect your dress on each anniversary to check for any discolored areas or missed stains and to allow your dress to "breathe."